Dental Degree in 1988 from Dental School University of Baghdad.
DDS degree from University of California Los Angelis and California Dental license in 1996.
Fellow of the American academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) 2007. MSc degree in Aesthetic dentistry and prosthodontics from Kings College University London 2016.
Private practice limited to Implantology, Aesthetic, and Occlusion in Sofia – Bulgaria.
Clinical instructor in The Dawson’s Academy UK.
Some of the Major attended courses:
- Aestheric continuum 2000-UCLA;
- Master program in Aesthetic Dentistry 2001 - Loma Linda University;
- Implants A-Z 2002-UCLA;
- Current concepts in Surgical implant dentistry 2002-UCLA;
- Aesthetic Dentistry Residency 2003 - Aesthetic Professionals California;
- Advanced fixed prosthodontics & Occlusion Residency 2004-Aesthetic Profesionals California;
- Master program in Advanced Bone Grafting 2005 - California Implant Institute;
- Fellowship degree of the American Academy of General Dentistry 2007-FAGD;
- Master Course in Aesthetic Implant Dentistry 2008 - University of Bern;
- Core curriculum training in Occlusion & Aesthetics 2010 - The Dawson’s Academy;
- Advansed Training in Occlusion 2011 - The Dawson’s Academy;
- Master program advanced surgical procedures in Periodontology and Implantology 2014-2015 Hurzeler/ Zuhr;
- MSc degree in Aesthetic Dentistry & Prosthodontics 2016- King’s College University London;